LOVE ALONE PREVAILS, Kitty Davy, p. 640
Message for the 41st anniversary of His Silence:
God's first Word was "Who am I."
God's last Word is "I am God."
And the Word that I the God-Man
Will utter soon will be the
Sound of My Infinite Silence.
1981 © AMBPPCT
- The Beauty Of The Lord Is Ineffable
- Baba assured everyone present that once he started to keep silence he would not lose control of his temper or utter a word thereafter.
- Divine Life
- The silence which I have been observing for the past thirty-one years is not intended to veil my Truth but to manifest it.
- Stop, Stop!
- I have often repeated to myself the answer to man's misery, in the words, "Ye have asked enough."
- Not Until The World Cries Out For God Will I Give Up My Silence
- Meher Baba replied, "I have come not to teach, but to awaken!"
- The Real Word
- When the Word of My Love breaks out of its silence...
- Let Me Hear Your Song
- Now don't be disappointed but continue to gather together with all enthusiasm and drown in the Ocean of My Silence so that you may find My new Song.
- My Silence Had To Be
- The breaking of my silence will reveal to man the universal oneness of God, which will bring about the universal brotherhood of man.
- The Sound In His Silence
- His apparent silence was speaking; though he appeared to be silent, he was working through his silence.
- Silence Unbroken
- He had promised me most solemnly to have me with Him when He broke His Silence.
- The Rebalancing Of Consciousness
- Wine is a silent language, but it is very powerful.
- Beyond Time (A Parable)
- When I started observing silence, I said that I will break it soon.
- Baba Keeps Silence
- He often reminded us that when he did finally break his silence, his word would have the effect of an atom bomb.
- To Bless The World Forever
- The all-pervading Silence that is personified in Meher Baba is activated by His living presence on earth.
- The Immortality Of Universal Life
- Learn the art of taking your stand on the Truth within.
- An Absolute Turnover
- With a half-smile Baba gestured "Right side up"!
- There Will Be Light
- I perform no miracles, but when I break my silence the first and the last miracle will be performed.
- More Than You Can Ever Love Yourself
- The breaking of my Silence will help you to help yourself in knowing your real self.
- The God-Man Will Utter Soon
- And the Word that I the God-Man will utter soon will be the sound of My infinite Silence.
- When He Breaks Open His Silence
- All the world, our God-Man tells us, will know Him when He breaks open His silence and gives to it The Word.
- Why Meher Baba Observed Silence
- There was no need for an exchange of words.
- Eternal Silence
- God in the Beyond-Beyond state is eternally silent.
- What Has Never Happened Before
- When I break my Silence the impact will jolt the world out of its spiritual lethargy, and will push open the hearts of all who love Me and are connected with Me.
- The Silence
- We wait for the Wave of his Word to rise on his Ocean of Silence and beat on the doors of our hearts, and cry: Who? Who is your God?
- The Sound Brake Of Silence
- May Baba not break His Silence, but keep The Brake of Silence intact.
- Make Him Speak!
- After some moments, Narayan said, "You should make him speak! Why don't you make him speak?"
- He Who Has Much To Announce
- When I break my silence and speak, it will be this Primal Oceanic 'M-m-m' which I will utter through my human mouth.