To know Reality is to become it.
It is nearest to you
for, in fact, it is you.
THE EVERYTHING AND THE NOTHING, p. 36
1989 © Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust
- Knowledge Of One Indivisible Existence
- The Perfection that belongs to the spiritually realized souls is not in the domain of duality, and as such is entirely beyond the scope of the intellect.
- The Now
- No amount of swing, even of aeons of cycles, in the sweep of time can give an iota of concept of any beginning or end of the NOW in Eternity.
- Meeting Life Adequately And Fully
- Perfection consists in remaining free from the entanglements of duality.
- Ganesh Represents The Goal Of Life
- Oh what arrogance he had, and how he had to pay
- The Permanency Of Spiritual Bliss
- Compare the transiency of earthly pleasures with the permanency of spiritual bliss.
- Full Freedom Of Choice
- The universal mind chooses, but it chooses in the knowledge of Truth and in unlimited freedom.
- I Will Help You Spiritually
- What does Perfection mean if it does not include material life?
- You Become You The Real Self
- To know Reality is to become it.
- He Is Perfect
- The finite being who is conscious of his being finite is obviously short of Perfection; but when he is conscious of being one with the Infinite, he is perfect.
- The Aura And The Halo
- It is out of the question for anyone, other than those who have attained the consciousness of the sixth plane, to behold the divine effulgence of the Master's halo.
- In The Ripeness Of Time
- Maha Bhava, which is essentially beyond all impressions, is incommunicable. In the ripeness of time, it dawns from within.
- Freedom From Opposites
- Here there is no duality or division of life and therefore the soul is free from the opposite attitudes.
- Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy
- The real aim is that which aims to make others become God by first attaining Godhood yourself.
- Nothing Will Touch You
- Suppose you are here and I want to make you like me; that is grace.
- Inner Space: The Frontier Of Our Time
- When the finite realizes its infinity or when infinity becomes finite, without its nature being affected, this is perfection where the two are joined.
- They say death is the worst thing in life, but, in point of fact, patience is often worse than death.