When the goal of life is attained, one achieves
the reparation of all wrongs,
the healing of all wounds,
the righting of all failures,
the sweetening of all sufferings,
the relaxation of all strivings,
the harmonizing of all strife,
the unraveling of all enigmas,
and the real and full meaning of all life
past, present and future.
LIFE AT ITS BEST, p. 59
1957 © Sufism Reoriented, Inc.
- The Four Types Of Mukti Or Liberation
- Ordinary Mukti, Videh Mukti, Jivanmukti and Param Mukti.
- The Final Account
- When the goal of life is attained, one achieves the reparation of all wrongs...
- From Triplicity To Unity
- One who arrives at the Goal is the Truth-realized individual, and he becomes the very Source of infinite knowledge, infinite power and infinite bliss.
- Freedom From All Limitations And Sufferings
- In this state of spiritual freedom and perfection, the ego-life is finally and completely surrendered.
- The Show Has Not Been Seen In Vain
- The game which the Self has witnessed is over; and it is in no way the worse for it.
- Bliss Cannot Be Described
- After the death of the mind, what the soul gains through God is bliss.
- Dwell Eternally In Divine Love
- The Perfect Ones, who retain normal consciousness and the body, even after realizing the unchanging and absolute Truth, dwell eternally in Divine Love, which transcends all duality and surpasses all understanding.
- God Overtakes Himself
- It has been a flight from eternity to eternity, from the shoreless Divinity to the shoreless Divinity, from the unending to the unending. It is a fulfillment that can never become stale.
- God As Infinite Love
- In the physical, subtle and mental spheres, the lover is conscious of separation from the Beloved; but when these spheres are transcended, the Lover is conscious of unity with the Beloved.
- Action And Inaction
- The state of the God-realized (not a Perfect Master) may be compared with a child wide awake but still in the cradle.
- Each Realizes The Infinite Self Individually
- Each such manifestation is individually infinite and thinks itself individually; i.e. each realizes the Infinite Self individually.
- For Ever And Ever
- The way to peace and fulfillment in union with God, the divine Beloved, is a daring dive into the "eternal now."
- The Final State
- The final state has been intimated by Christ in His words: "I and My Father are One."
- I Do Not Advocate Even The State Of Najaat-Mukti
- With me Najaat means the Realization of Abdiat (bubble-state) and Mabudiat (Ocean-state) at one and the same time. Whosoever realizes this state, can be said to be perfect.
- Hama Doost And Hama Az Ust
- The awakening of this divine love in the heart of the aspirant and the cleansing of his being is one of the functions of the God-man and Perfect Masters.
- Jealousy is not born of love, but of petty-mindedness, and dies simultaneously with the death of petty-mindedness.
- The Divine Union
- When consciousness is illumined by the Truth, it reveals God as everything and it experiences one uninterrupted and endless continuity of limitless bliss, love, power and understanding.
- The conscious union that the individual self has now established with the universal Self is an unfading attainment that persists forever.
- In short, to be omnipresent is to be both omniscient and omnipotent simultaneously.