T I P I
- Thematic Interdisciplinary Pages on the Internet -A project funded by the European Commission under the SOCRATES programme chapter II: COMENIUS. The project takes place in the school year 1996/97
Theme: The Sea as a Link between North and South Europe.
On this site you will find information we gather on history, environmental issues, culture, food, economics, resources ... and ourselves! You will find our home places behind the flags and our themes in the menu below
The participating schools are:
- Escola Secundaria de Sao Joao de Estoril (Estoril, Portugal)
- Liceo Scientifico Statale "Ignazio Vian" (Bracciano - Rome, Italy)
- Vipeholms Gymnasieskola (Lund, Sweden)
- Brekkeby Videregående Skole (Skien, Norway. Co-ordinator)
Through the past and into the present, we will show how the sea has played an important part in our lives. We will give glimpses of the following (links will become active as material is published, and there will be an online report in september '97):
- First generation charter tourists. The Vikings
- Normans, Crusades, Hanseatic League.
- How fish brought South up North. Medieval stories.
- Recipés! Recipés!
- International Stockfish Corner
- Hand'em over, Baby! Clipfish and crime
- Dioxines and Water - a Natural Science Project
- Black Ocean? North Sea Fish Crisis
- The Visit to the Sailors of Brevik, Norway
- Art, Literature & Music
- Report Note: Norwegian version only (so far)
Send us a message (bottle or not): firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are our famous Norwegian teachers! Aren't they cute? Here we are!! Our class (3abc) who designed the majority of these pages! [Design by da design gurus: Vegah, Ivah, Stiahn] Latest update: Sep 1, 1997